We continually support local workers in several countries. These national evangelists bring the Gospel to their own distinct people group, reach new territory, and plant new churches. You can support a national evangelist and be part of reaching new people with the Gospel. The number of national evangelists we can support depends entirely on the numbers of partners we have.
The goal for all new church plants is for them to be self-sustaining. The support then will be transferred to a new national evangelist, or the evangelist will move on to a new location. Local leadership always runs the churches, which subsequently are being trained to reach new people and plant new churches. That is why we say that the churches are to be self-sustaining and self-multiplying.
The tasks of a national evangelist:
• Win people for Jesus
• Reach new tribes and people groups with the Gospel
• Plant new churches
• Follow-up of people seeking salvation or with new believers
Spreading the Gospel through:
• Visiting schools, prisons, and private homes
• One-on-one evangelism
• Open-air meetings and campaigns
• Children and youth ministry
• Church services
Why national evangelists?
• They know the language and culture of their country, and thus will avoid the cultural barrier
• They have access to areas closed to foreign evangelists
• Very low expenses
Support Evidence of Faith! Pray for our national evangelists.
Together we can reach even more people!